4.16.2009

New baby in the family and a much needed vaca!

Ok So After all this time I still suck at blogging. The pics at the bottom I wanted at the top and visversa. So Taylors sister had her baby and that was at the end of march... So This is a pic of us on top of the stratosphere in vegas. We went to Arizona with my family and then on the way home Taylor and I stopped in Vegas and stayed at this hotel for a night. We had a really good time.
picture to the left is of us infront of the Mesa Arizona Temple. It sucked though cause the temple was shut down for a couple of weeks so we couldn't do a session. But maybe next time.





Oh We layed out at the pool and it was such good weather! Then we come home and it freakin snows in the middle of April! Can we say CRAPPY!



The pic above is my cute Grandma with me and all of my brothers and sister . She turns 92 this month. The other pic is at a grave site where my other grandparents have their baby buried and my grandpas mom and sister are buried there. So sad.



Taylor with my cute little brother














This is where my cute Grandparents were married over 50 years ago . It is the visitors center at the Grand canyon









This is at a cool place in Ogden. It was an indoor surfing thing we did a few weeks ago












Cute new neice Chesnie







10 Comments:

Blogger Silvia said...

How fun Nat! I love the pictures! And you guys look hot in that pool pic! What a good looking couple! Elijah would laugh at me if I ever asked him to lay out by the pool with me LOL

April 16, 2009 at 2:23 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

looks like you have been a busy girl!! how fun!! I love that swim suit btw! adn the picture thing is annoying I agree! You have to load them backwards!

April 16, 2009 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Mathis and Kari said...

Oh that makes me jealous! I want to get outta this crappy weather too! I'm glad you had a fun vaca :)

April 16, 2009 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger The Burrows Family said...

Oh, Natalie! I miss you! You look like you're having tons of fun! I would love to have a vacation like that! I hope to see ya soon!

April 16, 2009 at 5:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You guys are really living it up! Looks like so much fun.

April 17, 2009 at 9:22 PM  
Blogger Tarah Peacock said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous you got to lay out at the pool.

You can fix the pictures by cutting and pasting. and rearranging that way. I can show you sometime.

April 21, 2009 at 12:02 AM  
Blogger Silvia said...

BTW Natalie- the title to your post made me chuckle. Vaca in portuguese means cow, so you had a much needed cow! LOL

April 21, 2009 at 10:06 PM  
Blogger Ashli Paynter said...

Hey where you at Gardner Village Friday? I think I might have seen you there but I was not sure if it was you.

May 9, 2009 at 10:34 PM  
Blogger Ashli Paynter said...

Oh my gosh that's so funny! I totally thought it was you I am so sorry for not saying hi. I live in Lehi. So it's not to far. Do you still live in West Jordan? Yeah that really would be so fun to all get together. We really should do that maybe go to lunch or dinner sometime.

May 10, 2009 at 9:25 PM  
Blogger Kara Simmons. said...

Natalie I am so glad you found our blog! I have been thinking about you lately and I lost your number to talk to you! You and Taylor are still looking adorable together. I can't believe it has now been years since we both married our missionaries! Where are you working now? Are you going to school? Where are you guys living?
And yes I am having a baby girl the end of July! Greg and I are getting so excited! And I am just getting bigger and bigger by the days! Greg and I will be be back to Utah the end of August and I would love to see you when we get back!

May 11, 2009 at 7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home