11.21.2008

Family Pictures

Taylor and I met up with my family a few weeks ago and had family pictures taken and Gardener Village. It was a perfect day for it.
It was alot of fun but a pain in the butt to get everyone an outfit that matched just right. However surprisingly all the kids cooperated!


All the brothers looking so hansome! They are getting so big way too fast!

The sisters. Everyone says we look just alike. I don't think we look anything alike.....



Oh brother as you can see even the dog had a matching outfit on. I like to make fun of people that do that. But secretly I am guilty of it myself. It's just too dang cute!




7 Comments:

Blogger Mr. & Mrs. Bailey said...

Cute family photos!!!

November 21, 2008 at 1:21 PM  
Blogger Silvia said...

Holy cow! I did not realize you're the spitting image of your mother, Natalie! And you and your sister do look like your sisters LOL
I love your family pictures, and the doggy looks adorable!
PS: I love your hair dark!

November 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Nat- I love your sweater/shirt. It is so cute. Nice pictures beauty queen!

November 22, 2008 at 1:17 AM  
Blogger Christine said...

No wonder you're so gorgeous, it runs in the family. Where did you get Taylor's sweater? I want to get James and Chris one like that. I miss Gardner Village. It's so fun in the fall!

November 23, 2008 at 12:54 AM  
Blogger Tarah Peacock said...

Pretty! Your pictures turned out great. You look so gorgeous by the way. I can't believe how big your brother's are getting!

November 23, 2008 at 8:44 PM  
Blogger Karly said...

YOU HAVE DARK HAIR!!! So cute! And yes you and your sister look exactly alike! Your fam is adorable!

November 24, 2008 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Palfreyman said...

wow your family looks like they should be in a magazine or something you guys are all so cute!

December 9, 2008 at 2:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home