12.08.2008

Hawaii!

The day after thanks giving Taylor and I flew to Maui Hawaii with his family. It was so much fun! The first picture is a picture of us on top of the volcano. So that pic is looking down inside of it. It reminds me of what the moon might look like. Its so crazy to be up that high. When it is a clear day you can see the different islands from there.
This picture is one of the 7 pools. They are so pretty. So each pool leads to a waterfall and then creates another pool. I think that is the first pool and then there are six that follow that one.

Haha this is Taylors little 14 year old brother. We made him into a mermaid!


This was one of my favorite parts of the vacation. They had an awsome aquarium. We were there just at the right time to see them feed the sharks and big fish. It was so cool. They had a guy actually in the water swimming with them. And he had some sort of microphone where he could talk to a lady that was inside where we were and we could ask him questions and stuff. It was really neat.



Here we are right by the beach. We were on our way into a luau. It was really pretty. The only thing that sucked was it rained on us, but the rain was really more of a mist it was weird. But they gave us panchos. Then the next day after that Taylors Grandma was having really bad stomach pain and they didnt know what was wrong. So his Dad took her to the instacare and they told him to take her to the ER. Then after a long horrible night she finally had surgery and had her gull bladder(I'm a horrible speller I don't know if that is right:) taken out. Poor thing she couldn't do anything for the rest of our vacatioion. Anyway that is our trip summed up a little. I hope everyone had a wonderful ThanksGiving!




4 Comments:

Blogger Silvia said...

Ugh I'm so jealous! Sounds like you had a blast though!
Natalie, I do have to tell you I had a dream about you last night. It was really weird! You were an angel and you were going to get married, but you couldn't get time off from work, and you worked up at LDS as a HUC, so I offered to cover for you but then all of the sudden you disappeared, and didn't get married... it was so odd!

December 8, 2008 at 2:26 PM  
Blogger Christine said...

Lucky you! Sounds like you had a blast. I hope Taylor's grandmother is feeling better. Merry Christmas!

December 8, 2008 at 9:52 PM  
Blogger Palfreyman said...

wow can I come celebrate thanksgiving with you guys next year? Looks like you had a great time!

December 9, 2008 at 2:30 AM  
Blogger Shauna said...

I am so jealous!!!! I love Hawaii! Take me with you next time?

December 9, 2008 at 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home